Online ordering >> FAQ
- How do I register for the Menicon WebStore store?
There are three ways to gain access to the Menicon WebStore. You will need to have either your Eye Care Practitioner's Practice Code or an email invitation from your Eye Care Practitioner which includes a link to register.
- How do I place an order online?
When your shopping cart is filled with all the items you want to purchase, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button. From there, you will be guided through the checkout process that is safe, secure and easy!
- Do I need to create an account to shop on the WebStore?
Yes, when you register you will also need to create an account to shop on the WebStore.
- Can I email my order?
We're sorry, we cannot accept orders via email. Sending personal information, especially your credit card, through email is not safe or secure and should not be used. If you need to place an order and can't access the WebStore, please give us a call and we would be happy to assist you. M-F 8:30am-5:00pm EST 800-636-4266
- Is the WebStore shopping area secure?
- Can I purchase all products carried by your company through the WebStore?
No, the WebStore carries selected products recommended by your Eye Care Practitioner. Certain products on our websites are sold only to your Eye Care Practitioner or to our distribution partners, and can only be purchased through their stores and websites.
- If a product is “Out Of Stock ”, when can I expect it to be back in stock?
Products that are listed as ”Not Available” and "Out of Stock" will soon be replenished. You will be notified by email when its available.
- Is the package identified as coming from Menicon?
Our company name appears on our shipping labels.
- When I place an order, will you let me know if it's been received?
All WebStore orders will receive an email confirmation containing your ID and order summary. This confirmation will be sent to the email address you provide. Please do not call to check your order status until 48 hours after you have submitted your order. Our system needs time to process the information you send us, and our operators cannot access that information before the system is ready.
- Will my order be taxed?
Applicable taxes will be included on all orders based on shipping address.
- I live outside the United States. Can I order from the WebStore?
No. Please note that we can only ship to addresses within the forty-eight (48) Contiguous United States, Hawaii, and Alaska. We also ship orders to US Territories such as Puerto Rico, Guam, etc., Post Office (PO) boxes or APO addresses.
- What do I do if the product I receive is damaged?
- Can I see a record of my transactions on the WebStore?
If you have created an account, you can access a historical view of your orders.
- Can I have a package delivered on Saturday?
No, we do not offer Saturday delivery at this time.
- What are the parameters on any free shipping offers?
Free Shipping offers are valid on orders shipped via standard ground shipping in the United States. Free shipping offer is also valid for standard USPS APO/AFO shipments.
- What if I need my order faster than standard ground shipping?
You have the option to chose a faster shipping method, however shipping charges will apply.
- When will my order ship?
Our goal is to process and ship your order on all available goods within one business day of receipt. For orders received on weekends and holidays your order will be processed within 24 hours after the next business day. An email notification that your order has been shipped along with a tracking number will be sent to you shortly after your order has been processed.
- When will my order be delivered?
Shipments are made via commercial carrier. In most cases you can expect to receive your order within seven business days or less.
- Can I ship to an address other than my own?
Yes, you can ship to another address besides your own. Also, when you have created an account, you will have the option to create your own address list. This feature allows you to store other ship to addresses.
- What payment methods can I use?
We accept PAYPAL along with the following credit and debit cards as the payment for purchases:
Credit cards accepted:
Debit cards with a MasterCard or Visa logo
We do not accept:
- How do I get in touch with customer service?
- I have a product usage question. How do I get assistance?
- How do I register to access the WebStore?
Click here to go to the WebStore registration page. Please make sure you have your Eye Care Practitioner's Practice Code available.
- Can I purchase your products elsewhere?
Aside from purchasing from the Menicon WebStore, products may be available through your Eye Care Practitioner. Please check with them for availability. You can also fine Menicon Unique pH through online retailers including: drugstore.com, amazon.com and walgreens.com.
- Do you offer a warranty on your products?
Menicon America is committed to making innovative, high quality products. We warrant your product to be free from defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of shipping (sales receipt is required for proof of purchase). If any defect is discovered when you receive your order, we will, at our sole option, replace your product at no cost to you.
- How are product notifications handled?
In the unlikely event of a product recall, we would notify you and your Eye Care Provider by email.
- What browser should I use to view and place an order?
Our Webstore is compatible with the following browsers: Netscape 7.0 +, Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2 +, Firefox 1.0+, Opera 9 +, Safari 2+, Mozilla Suite.
- After I've registered and created an account on the WebStore, how do I log in to see my account on my next visit?
Click here to log onto the Menicon WebStore. After you’ve been brought to the log-in screen, simply add to your browser favorites.
- How do I log out of my account?
You can log out at any time by clicking “logout” next to your name which is at the top of all pages.
- I forgot my password! What should I do?
Click here to have your password emailed to you. You must enter the email address that you used when originally establishing the account.