Miru 1day UpSide
Miru 1day UpSide, the 1st and only silicone hydrogel daily disposable with Smart Touch™ technology, an exciting new addition to the Miru family of lenses.
Why Miru 1day UpSide with Smart Touch™?
Because we have listened to what is important to our contact lens wearers1.
- Healthy clean lenses.
- Hassle free handling.
A refreshing new approach
We created a brand new highly breathable ultra low modulus material and combined it with an innovative packaging design for hygienic, hassle free handling.
A unique new product
Miru 1day UpSide with Smart Touch™ technology. A daily disposable with an unmatched combination of oxygen, water content and modulus.
1 Menicon data on file 2017 online patient experience survey, n=300 current daily disposable wearers.
Technology in balance
Miru 1day UpSide with Smart Touch™ technology, the ultra low modulus Silicone Hydrogel daily disposable contact lens.
Material and surface technologies
All the health benefits of a silicone hydrogel with the comfort of a hydrogel.
Unique packaging for hygienic lens handling
The wearer only touches the outer surface of the lens
The benefits of Smart Touch™ vs Conventional packaging
Balanced material for health and protection
Eyes that can breathe are healthier, whiter and allow worry-free wear from morning until night.1,2,3
Just as our skin needs sun protection so do our eyes
Built-in protection from harmful UV.4
unique edge profile whatever the power, the edge thickness remains the same, eliminating comfort differences between eyes.
* Menicon data on file 2017 online patient experience survey, n=300 current daily disposable wearers.
1. Brennan NA, Morgan PB. Reader’s Forum: Another view of oxygen transmission. Cont Lens Spectrum. Published December 1, 2005.
2. Brennan N, Morgan P. Clinical highs and lows of Dk/t Pt 1.Optician 2009.
3. Maldonado-Codina C, Morgan PB, Schnider CM, Efron N. Short-term physiologic response in neophyte subjects fitted with hydrogel and silicone hydrogel contact lenses. Optom Vis Sci. 2004 Dec;81(12):911-21.
4. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, and should be worn in combination with UV-absorbing sunglasses or goggles as directed.